IGNORED

Atari Cart Lot - Anything uncommon here?

The Count

Atari Video Cube, Miner 2049er, Jawbreaker, Pooyan, and Mines of Minos are outside of the “dirt common” category that a lot of 2600 games fall under. I wouldn’t label any of them truly rare, but good finds nonetheless. If you’re looking for value I think Mines of Minos is the most valuable in the lot.

• Thanks 1

Wow, great lot! Quite a few uncommons like the text label games Space Invaders, Race, Breakwaway IV and of course the ones mentioned above. I'd say they're pretty uncommon games and Mines OF Minus is actually very uncommon. Pooyan is actually one I don't have, even with my massive collection. Get it if you can, sell me what I need!

• Thanks 1

I still need Jawbreaker, Tunnel Runner, Miner 2049er and Mines of Minos.  Not that I am in a position to acquire them from you, but they're definitely not everyday games.  There's actually a ton of fun, playable games in that lot as well.  Also, check those unlabelled Apollo carts in the second picture.  If one of them happens to be Lochjaw, you're laughing all the way to the bank.  It's an incredibly slim chance (most likely they're Final Approach or Infiltrate), but would be enough of a score to check it out.  All told, I think it's a great lot...sure there's some tough sells in there, but it's not 50 copies of ET and Combat, so it's not a bad one.  Tons of higher end commons/lower end uncommons (the stuff you see frequently enough to not be worth a ton but are not in every bundle under the sun either).  If you don't mind sharing, what did the lot set you back?  All told it's a good lot, but what you invested will determine whether the deal was merely good or a great one.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Unless you paid something crazy like 500 bucks for the lot, you did very well!   Lots of $10+ games in there.

You coming to Midwest?

I looked up those 7800 games I sold you a few years ago….🚀 lol.

Ikari is worth more than ninja golf now.

Edited by docile tapeworm

So, the lot was $400, however it included NES carts and a few systems along with some Atari boxes and some other goodies. I should add it also included this stuff:

image.jpeg.c556ff1fcbaedfbc6c859bbf94edf312.jpeg

image.jpeg.120ff9e83b4fa956bdaebdbd69a551fa.jpeg

Sorry for the orientation, still not sure how to rotate pics on the site. @captmorgandrinker, sorry, buddy, I have to work so I can't attend MGC this year, but I hope to see you next year, Dave! To add, I'm not particularly attached to any of this stuff so send offers if any of you guys want anything. Thanks again!

image.jpeg

Edited by The Count
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted
20 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

At $400, with the system and organizer, and NES stuff on top of it, I think you did good.  I still don't know if it's a steal (even if the $$$ value is up there, finding buyers for Atari stuff can be insanely tough), but I wouldn't complain about it either.  I think you did good bud!

For the Atari buyers, just gotta know where to look.  The Midwest show I mentioned is great for that, and I have other shows that have at least some Atari interest.

Also, that Air-Sea Battle looks like the 1987 variant which sells for a little more than the regular one.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...