IGNORED

Stardew Valley Physical Switch Release

Gloves

4 hours ago, Shmup said:

$56US for international shipping! No thanks. Is this been released anywhere else? Otherwise I’ll just wait for eBay I guess.

Is that for the collector's edition or standard? Japan had a physical version released with English subtitles.

Also, eBay already has listings for $85 and $199 respectively.

7 hours ago, Aguy said:

Is that for the collector's edition or standard? Japan had a physical version released with English subtitles.

Also, eBay already has listings for $85 and $199 respectively.

That was just standard edition. They state they have to use fedex because of Covid-19 which sounds like bs to me considering I’ve received stuff from LRG and other places using normal airmail.

Weird that there are eBay listings already when you can just buy it directly.

Edit: just read their twitter and it appears they’re in the works of offering other shipping options for international because their contracts ended up being more expensive than FedEx.

They said they’re planning to do a European retail release as well. I’ll just buy it then.

Also, no print run limitations. If they need to do a second run, they said they will.

Edited by Shmup

7 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Took this chance to pick up the hardcover guide book

The book is cool.  I have a copy that we loaned to a friend who likes the game.  I don't think I'm getting it back. Might be a good time to buy the updated version.

We also have the coloring book and cross stitch patterns.

• Like 1