IGNORED

Top 5 biggest Video game investor FAILS of 2021!!! :D

OptOut

2 minutes ago, Maertens29 said:

Hey that's me! I appreciate the share @OptOut!  Also, my GF got me a couple of new tank tops for Christmas (one of which is being displayed in this very thumbnail), so if you aren't subscribed yet, there's literally *never* been a better time!

I was TOTALLY ready to unsubscribe if Mario 64 wasn't number one dude, my finger was literally hovering over the button! 🤣

Hilarious to see the Pokepark in there too, what on Earth were they thinking with that one?! 🤪

8 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I was TOTALLY ready to unsubscribe if Mario 64 wasn't number one dude, my finger was literally hovering over the button! 🤣

Hilarious to see the Pokepark in there too, what on Earth were they thinking with that one?! 🤪

It got so weird in the second half of 2021.  During weekly auctions, you never knew if some random ass 9.8 was about to sell for $10,000+ (or like Bioshock Infinite randomly selling for $1000).  Just complete lunacy, really.

Edited by Maertens29
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Maertens29 said:

Hey that's me! I appreciate the share @OptOut!  Also, my GF got me a couple of new tank tops for Christmas (one of which is being displayed in this very thumbnail), so if you aren't subscribed yet, there's literally *never* been a better time!

I will suscribe when you stop using those tank tops

• Haha 1
  • Angry 3

4 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Is it a video making fun of what people are buying?

No, it's a video making fun of people losing a fuckton of money on terribly informed purchases! 🤣

I'm rock hard over here, personally, although I'm not sure if it's the investor FAILS or the hunky Canadian in the tank top that's doing it for me... 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, OptOut said:

No, it's a video making fun of people losing a fuckton of money on terribly informed purchases! 🤣

I'm rock hard over here, personally, although I'm not sure if it's the investor FAILS or the hunky Canadian in the tank top that's doing it for me... 😳

pale hunky Canadian/minnesotan in a tank top with muscles talking about sealed investors losing their shirts? IM IN 🥰🥰🥰

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OptOut said:

What if it's just a game someone really wanted in their collection? You don't know if they're investing.

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

Um? It's still funny?

Look mate, a dude buys Pokepark for 22 thousand dollars, that's funny no matter what way you slice it! 🤣

It’s mindblowing LOL for any PS2/Wii game to go that much, and for any game to go over a million dollars in the midst of a pandemic. 

Surely no justifiable reasoning other than shenanigans, stupidity or a combination of both.

• Agree 1

you guys are so disrespectul. he obviously likes poképark very much, so what. it's graded so eventually it will go back to 24k so he can make 2k profit to feed his 3 llamas or to pay for grading submissions to wata of other hidden gems. who the hell are you to make fun.

on a side note, my max offer was 22 $ without the k.😉 and i would have tried to free the game from his solidified gasoline prison. im sure optout was the highest bidder for a while at 66.6 $, and he thought he was overpaying.

• Haha 1