IGNORED

Castlevania Games Ranked (trigger warning)

On 1/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Reed Rothchild said:
On 1/11/2022 at 4:34 PM, Tanooki said:

Wow that's a major clickbait BS list given how it's ordered.  The fact they put certain things fairly high and others low is just inexcusably stupid.  Cry canon or not, they left a few off there from GB, SNES, N64, PS1 etc that shouldn't be too.

You're not wrong.

But at the same time EVERY single person here would have a vastly different list from one another.  There is no possible way to do a Castlevania list without everyone keying in on whatever they disagree with the most. Im. Possible.

It's like Zelda lists IMO. A vast majority of people will have OoT, LTTP, or to a lesser degree, the OG as the top spot and the rest of the list is random.

For Castlevania, you'll have SoTN or IV in most top spots. 

Personally, I'm one of those edge cases who has Link's Awakening and Rondo at top spots. (I also rank CV Chronicles really high) 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 10:44 AM, killerkobra said:

Ranking CV games is like ranking your children! This would be extremely hard for me ha ha. Castlevania on N64 was/is my favorite game on the system! Plus, I got addicted to Castlevania Judgement on Wii a few months ago and loved it. So I think I'm too much of a fanboy to rank them. 

You should finish them again for the N64 challenge 🙂 

• Like 1