IGNORED

New Storefront Offerings

Scrobins

Moderator · Posted

Hey everyone!

We've been in conversations with someone who wanted to make some crafty items for us, and I wanted to share it here to gauge interest. If we had a line of enamel pins and/or embroidered patches of the various Sage characters, would you be interested in them? Any preference for one versus the other? Ideas for other pins/patches or other items such as Xmas ornaments or perler bead figures that you would be more or also interested in? 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3

Events Team · Posted
13 hours ago, Scrobins said:

Hey everyone!

We've been in conversations with someone who wanted to make some crafty items for us, and I wanted to share it here to gauge interest. If we had a line of enamel pins and/or embroidered patches of the various Sage characters, would you be interested in them? Any preference for one versus the other? Ideas for other pins/patches or other items such as Xmas ornaments or perler bead figures that you would be more or also interested in? 

I'd be interested in all of the above. Out of all of these options, I think pins would be the coolest, but like I said I'd be interested in all of that.

• 2 weeks later...
Social Team · Posted

My little gamer christmas tree needs a Sage ornament ASAP.  I'm personally not that big into perler bead figures.  I'm not the biggest purchaser of pins/patches (if they cool I will, and then not know what to put them on).  But I'm ALWAYS down for some stickers.  With all that kick ass art from @CasualCartit's hard to not make something amazing.   

Graphics Team · Posted
2 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

My little gamer christmas tree needs a Sage ornament ASAP.  I'm personally not that big into perler bead figures.  I'm not the biggest purchaser of pins/patches (if they cool I will, and then not know what to put them on).  But I'm ALWAYS down for some stickers.  With all that kick ass art from @CasualCartit's hard to not make something amazing.   

Okay here's the mockup I sent to Santa. He says once the chip shortage is over, we'll put a speaker inside to automatically sing "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" off-key at 2am every night for the entire duration of December...

-CasualCart

Sage Ornament.jpg

• Haha 3

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Okay here's the mockup I sent to Santa. He says once the chip shortage is over, we'll put a speaker inside to automatically sing "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" off-key at 2am every night for the entire duration of December...

-CasualCart

Sage Ornament.jpg

You jest, but I'd buy that.

• Haha 1

Moderator · Posted
4 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Okay here's the mockup I sent to Santa. He says once the chip shortage is over, we'll put a speaker inside to automatically sing "Rudolf the R-Type Reindeer" and yell out "It's Christmas" at 2am every night for the rest of ever...

-CasualCart

Sage Ornament.jpg

Fixed that for you.

• Haha 2