IGNORED

Seal condition

Franmotard

Be careful when you say “seal is perfect”. I think you mean “seal is intact” (except the tear region)? I can see some yellowing on the seal, or maybe even the box.

Any discoloration to the seal or minor scratches will get more deductions from the seal grade. If the yellowing is actually on the box, then it might perhaps be a reseal. Just some points to consider.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:30 AM, goonhoon said:

Obviously this puts high emphasis on the grader but I was under the impression that A+ cannot have any holes in them? 

Wata seems to use discretion on this. If there’s vent holes it doesn’t count since those are part of manufacturing, and even a worn corner can net an A+. In the OPs case though it’s a large hole from damage, so at best it’s an A seal. More likely a B+ though considering the size.

Edited by inasuma

On 11/24/2021 at 12:30 PM, goonhoon said:

Obviously this puts high emphasis on the grader but I was under the impression that A+ cannot have any holes in them? 

I was just joking. I have no clue what the difference is between A+ and A++. I'm not even sure why you would have something better than A+, but I suspect it has to do with FOMO economics and dark patterns (https://www.darkpattern.games/).

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, inasuma said:

In theory you should expect an A or B+ at best.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:03 PM, tidaldreams said:

doesn't matter, just send it in that's a pokemon stonk!

On 11/26/2021 at 4:46 AM, LifeGame said:

My guess would be B+

On 11/26/2021 at 12:57 AM, inasuma said:

Wata seems to use discretion on this. If there’s vent holes it doesn’t count since those are part of manufacturing, and even a worn corner can net an A+. In the OPs case though it’s a large hole from damage, so at best it’s an A seal. More likely a B+ though considering the size.

image.png.d24e5e782702d86de0348cac53cb4e20.pngB+ In the end, not even that bad!!