IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Welcome all to another celebration!  

FooNkZg.jpg

This time we will be celebrating Thanksgiving with Canada!  Who knew Thanksgiving really came first in October!!!!

Rules are simple:  Do the puzzle in the quickest amount of time!  Take a picture or snip of your puzzle and time with the piece count and shape in the picture.  That's it!  Quickest time wins!  DO NOT USE GHOST MODE!!!!

Hopefully this will be something you all enjoy, but if not it will be duely noted!  Enjoy and have fun!

Contest runs from time of posting until October 16th, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT

The prizes are as follows:

1st Place:  $25 amazon gift card or cash equivalent

2nd Place:  $20 Amazon gift card or cash equivalent

3rd place:  $15 amazon gift card or cash equivalent

Puzzle and link:

Spoiler

bpp8FND.jpg

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2c503d3f69c7

Also, please make sure that your properties are exactly like this:

Nx1sNOl.png

and this is what your picture of your time should be like:

UvxspQJ.png

Time and piece count and shape are circled and need to be visible in the picture you submit!

Will be raffling off a $20 nintendo egift card to a random participant as well. 

39:30

Score edited, and photos replaced.  Still room for improvement, as I had some connectivity issues.  Could probably get it sub-30, but I dunno if I wanna do it again 😛  As with the original, my phone's camera sucks so I included a screen grab for legibility.

IMG_20211011_130714758.jpg.6a450d3a08093af6b05e8e23b9cb977a.jpg

Capture.PNG.2aefc870eefffbf99f0c2b684b4426a7.PNG

Edited by the_wizard_666
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

If I improve my score, do I edit this post or post again?  I ask because although I currently have the best time, I also had a 10 minute interruption, so my time can be vastly improved.  Anyway, here...

IMG_20211011_000952617.jpg.755e92b60336825747781da2ea218d98.jpg

Also did a screen grab in case that's too blurry...

Capture.PNG

You can pause the puzzle timer if you need to step away.

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

If I improve my score, do I edit this post or post again?  I ask because although I currently have the best time, I also had a 10 minute interruption, so my time can be vastly improved.  Anyway, here...

IMG_20211011_000952617.jpg.755e92b60336825747781da2ea218d98.jpg

Also did a screen grab in case that's too blurry...

Capture.PNG

yes just re edit the post like the nes weeklys!

Events Helper · Posted

Question to you all......Have you been using the ghost mode button?  Just curious as it was posed to me.  I don't use it when building puzzles online, but just wondered what you all had been doing.  I didn't like it myself.  Let me know.  I can adjust the rules for or against it if you all want.  I won't penalize you all as this is really just for fun and for a change of pace to the normal high score or progression type deal.  Let me know please!

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I have no idea what you're referring to.  What is this "ghost mode" you speak of?

tis the little ghosty thing up above the piece count on the final screen you posted, ill amend it to say not to use it, as the folks that seem to be doing this aren't!  Obviously I can't see whether you do or not!  

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Question to you all......Have you been using the ghost mode button?  Just curious as it was posed to me.  I don't use it when building puzzles online, but just wondered what you all had been doing.  I didn't like it myself.  Let me know.  I can adjust the rules for or against it if you all want.  I won't penalize you all as this is really just for fun and for a change of pace to the normal high score or progression type deal.  Let me know please!

I don't know what ghost mode is, but if this is a high score contest, does that mean I'm winning? 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

tis the little ghosty thing up above the piece count on the final screen you posted, ill amend it to say not to use it, as the folks that seem to be doing this aren't!  Obviously I can't see whether you do or not!  

I definitely never turned anything on.  I fired up the link and ran with the defaults, as it seems like you preset everything correctly. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I have a long way to go to keep my streak of 3rd place finishes in these holiday contests going. I may actually be worse at real puzzles than I am puzzle video games.

Im horrible at game puzzles, but real puzzles I can do hahhaa. 

Fffff the water Temple