IGNORED

Dr. Wily Victorious! MM End Theory

JamesRobot

Events Team · Posted

My kid came across this Game Theorists video implicating that Wily ultimately achieves his end goal by the end of the Mega Man series spanning thousands of years and culminating in the total annihilation of human kind as a result Wily's long game. 

The video references much of the classic, X, Zero, and Legends series as well as the following X era outline of events that was revealed during the 30th anniversary. 

It's all very convincing against the bleak backdrop of the Mega Man universe. 

l0frlQt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

i only think dr light is the good guy scientist. wily is the bad guy scientist/alien who made the evil robot masters. megaman fights the evil robot masters in order to saaaave...??? the world...right? proto man is awesome but i think he is a bad guy or a rogue robot. there was a dr.x that was controlled by wily? or was wily himself? then there was an x guy in mmx that used a sword.

thats all i got.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i only think dr light is the good guy scientist. wily is the bad guy scientist/alien who made the evil robot masters. megaman fights the evil robot masters in order to saaaave...??? the world...right? proto man is awesome but i think he is a bad guy or a rogue robot. there was a dr.x that was controlled by wily? or was wily himself? then there was an x guy in mmx that used a sword.

thats all i got.

Wily didn't create all the robot masters. It's actually quite interesting to see which ones were created by whom:

https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Robot_Master

MM1 - created by Dr. Light

MM2 - created by Dr. Wily

MM3 - created by both Dr. Light & Dr. Wily

MM4 - created by Dr. Cossack

MM5 - created by Dr. Wily

MM6 - unknown creators (to compete in a robot tournament, possibly created and rigged by Wily after all)

MM7 - "some of these robots were created by Dr. Wily, while others were stolen and repurposed."

MM8 - "some of these robots were created by Dr. Wily, while others were stolen and repurposed."

MM9 - created by Dr. Light

MM10 - unknown creators

MM11 - "variety of manufacturers," owned by Dr. Light

The only games where Dr. Wily definitively created all of the robot masters are Mega Man 2 & Mega Man 5. Usually they're stolen or reprogrammed.

Edited by scaryice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1