IGNORED

Should I make workplace waves or not?

fcgamer

Should I make waves or not?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make waves or not?

• Go for it, tell them how you feel!!!
    • Stay silent, keep the peace!

I'd be nice but withing Taiwans norms, be forward and honest, blunt if needed about the situation.

Be very clear that you've been with them a long time.  Many parents ONLY returned to their program because YOU would be there, which is now a lie which is kind of deceitful in getting enrollment/payment on a lie.  Bring up what vested interest you have, how you care, they care, the parents... specifically throw in the autistic kid and what kind of reaction will happen due to it and if they want that mess happening as a result.

While doing this, since you know these kids families, contact each one you can and sick them on the school.  Make them firmly attack management and threaten to pull their kids for another school.  Screwing with the money is usually the best route because they sound greedy and no money is the worst for that type.

In the end if you don't get that expose out, then give it to the families first before going outright public so they can chew on it for 24-48 hours so it's not a broadside.  They'll potentially come to your defense, someone should, when the fallout happens considering you did the right thing for their families.

I decided to let it go and not say anything.

I was talking with my friend about it, half the students were from his old class and they did put him in for a couple periods, though it's unknown who is teaching the remainder of the periods.

It's shit, and deceptive, but the type of shit pulling the strings at that place know no limits, and has been causing me stress that I don't want in my life, so I'll just go in, do my thing, and go home, no more desire to have a vested interest in things.

• Like 2