• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tidaldreams said:

looks legit to me, unless someone has figured out how to make factory Y-folds, just a bit loose. i have a factory sealed anime set that has a few dirt particles underneath the wrap, so i suppose it's possible on a game as well.

+1.  Looks legit to me, even down to the level of shine on the celo.

Looks questionable to me but I'm by no means an expert. It's not just dirt near the barcode though, you can see wear on the cover artwork on the bottom of the spine as well as on the front under the ESRB rating. Maybe even some dirt to the cover artwork on the top left hand corner on the back as well, hard to tell from the photos though.

28 minutes ago, tidaldreams said:

looks legit to me, unless someone has figured out how to make factory Y-folds, just a bit loose. i have a factory sealed anime set that has a few dirt particles underneath the wrap, so i suppose it's possible on a game as well.

There's quite a few places that can make convincing looking Y folds now a days. There's a seller on Mercari who's been pumping out Y fold resealed copies of popular 1st party Wii titles, including this title, for months now.

38 minutes ago, Beam said:

Looks questionable to me but I'm by no means an expert. It's not just dirt near the barcode though, you can see wear on the cover artwork on the bottom of the spine as well as on the front under the ESRB rating. Maybe even some dirt to the cover artwork on the top left hand corner on the back as well, hard to tell from the photos though.

There's quite a few places that can make convincing looking Y folds now a days. There's a seller on Mercari who's been pumping out Y fold resealed copies of popular 1st party Wii titles, including this title, for months now.

I know exactly who you’re talking about. I refuse to buy from him I had a very questionable interaction with him - Queller is is username I believe 

42 minutes ago, Beam said:

yeah, and the common fake DS Pokemon games usually come with a decent y-fold seal too.