IGNORED

Nintendoage Lurker

I think I remember there being someone with the Frog graphic from Chrono as an Avatar!

Welcome aboard.  I say it just about every time, but I'm surprised how many NA old timers continue to trickle in nearly 2 years later since NA shut down.  About 1-2 of you guys keep coming in every week.

Regardless, glad to have you (and everyone else.)  This place is pretty casual.  So long as everyone is cool, it's an easy place to get along and most people are agreeable.

23 hours ago, RH said:

I think I remember there being someone with the Frog graphic from Chrono as an Avatar!

Welcome aboard.  I say it just about every time, but I'm surprised how many NA old timers continue to trickle in nearly 2 years later since NA shut down.  About 1-2 of you guys keep coming in every week.

Regardless, glad to have you (and everyone else.)  This place is pretty casual.  So long as everyone is cool, it's an easy place to get along and most people are agreeable.

Yeah I remember you now, I was looking for a Shantae Gbc cart and you wanted my Twilight Princess Trailer cart. Unfortunately I had sold that before our conversation. Kind of regret selling it seeing how prices are for everything nowadays. But oh well, you win some you lose some. Nice to see you again here.

Also thanks everyone for the welcomes.