IGNORED

Anyone else have a detolf??

15 hours ago, drxandy said:

I think the plush look great in the bottom, thought you removed the glass on purpose.

Infact as big of a waste as it would be I bet one of those without any shelves but full of plush to the top would be a really cool look.

yeah honestly it's no problem that I shattered the shelf because I would've just taken it out anyway lol but man did it hurt watching it shatter 

• Like 1

At the moment, I've got 6 detolf shelves, and I've had no issues with stability or unevenness; you might have just gotten unlucky unfortunately 😞

I have to say though, @kirbybirbyyou've really made that cabinet look awesome!

I've yet to carve out the time to really get these cabinets set up, so mine are looking pretty ramshackle at the moment. Eventually...

mvSV0cbvRmy8SK683MP6hQ.thumb.jpg.959722b741e5a2e0b52dc0d1526944ea.jpg

QC5hRiy8ShixzBOKrvd5Uw.thumb.jpg.b3a057ab645aec3b104b8bd8fab05544.jpg

Edited by Renmauzo
Apparently my eyes are broken and I wrote 5 instead of 6.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Renmauzo said:

At the moment, I've got 5 detolf shelves, and I've had no issues with stability or unevenness; you might have just gotten unlucky unfortunately 😞

I've yet to carve out the time to really get these cabinets set up, so mine are looking pretty ramshackle at the moment. Eventually...

I have that pirate lego set too and am displaying it the same way haha. That was a fun build.

53 minutes ago, Robot_Ninjutsu said:

I'm jealous of your Hot Toys Delorean.

I was at a con with BTTF cast members, and someone hauled theirs in to have the three cast member sign it.

Eventually, I have to get around to getting HT Marty and Doc up there with it with the movie poster as a back drop. So many things on the to-do list.

21 minutes ago, Shmup said:

I have that pirate lego set too and am displaying it the same way haha. That was a fun build.

Oooh, Shmup, you're also a Lego fan!? Sweet! Eventually, I'll have to devote a room to the Lego. I really want to set up a Pirates sets diorama, a Castle sets diorama (castle Lego are my faves!), and a Fair Ground sets diorama. I'm also a big fan of the Technics and Ideas sets.

The next one I want to open and build is the Blacksmith set...so beautiful!

1 hour ago, Renmauzo said:

Oooh, Shmup, you're also a Lego fan!? Sweet! Eventually, I'll have to devote a room to the Lego. I really want to set up a Pirates sets diorama, a Castle sets diorama (castle Lego are my faves!), and a Fair Ground sets diorama. I'm also a big fan of the Technics and Ideas sets.

The next one I want to open and build is the Blacksmith set...so beautiful!

Yep love LEGO. I’ve ran out of room so I have had to stop buying them haha. I’m like you, eventually I want to have a massive room with LEGO on one side and games on the other with a lego type village in the middle like the lego movie haha. Hoping to build the extension in four or five years.

I’m a pirates fan but do love the Castle line too. I did see the blacksmith, it’s tempting.

• Love 1

On 5/14/2021 at 11:42 AM, Renmauzo said:

At the moment, I've got 5 detolf shelves, and I've had no issues with stability or unevenness; you might have just gotten unlucky unfortunately 😞

tbh I think I'm just not used to having something all glass 🤣

yours look great!! I still have to rearrange a lot of the stuff to make it look better because I've already run out of room haha