IGNORED

Special compilation cartridges

Mario_Friend1982

Events Team · Posted
5 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I've never even heard of the Classic Series version tbh.  Is it something new?  Or is this a case of new information pushing the old out of my brain?

What @Dr. Morbis said.  PAL only "European Version" remake to more closely align with arcade controls.  Circa '93 I believe. 

12 hours ago, twiztor said:

OP has made up his own personal list of "Video Game Masters". He chooses which characters/games to include. It seems pretty arbitrary, focusing firstly on 1st party Nintendo Titles, then any other major characters (Bomberman, etc.). So only those characters and games "count". Every few months, he will create a thread similar to this one: a giant list of characters or games. He will pretty much dismiss anybody else's input because they're not part of his "Video Game Masters". He (to my knowledge) has never explained what that means or what he's doing with this information. He doesn't foster any type of discussion. He posts a list and then defends it with vague terms and it goes nowhere. 

It's obvious to me this is the 2021 equivalent of the mix tape. @twiztor Maybe he just wants you to ask him out to a movie or something 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fcgamer said:

It's obvious to me this is the 2021 equivalent of the mix tape. @twiztor Maybe he just wants you to ask him out to a movie or something 😉

As long as it doesn't have to be the Super Mario Bros movie!

@Mario_Friend1982i'm sorry for disparaging your posting habits. I harbor no ill will towards you.

I assume if your Video Game Masters extends to the Switch, then the fighters from ARMS would make your list. In that vein, i would suggest taking another look at Teleroboxer, as it is kind of a link between Punch-Out! and ARMS.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, twiztor said:

As long as it doesn't have to be the Super Mario Bros movie!

@Mario_Friend1982i'm sorry for disparaging your posting habits. I harbor no ill will towards you.

I assume if your Video Game Masters extends to the Switch, then the fighters from ARMS would make your list. In that vein, i would suggest taking another look at Teleroboxer, as it is kind of a link between Punch-Out! and ARMS.

I'll make a section for the Switch.

• Like 2