IGNORED

WATA Dashboard Tracking

I sent my games to WATA (first submission).  They received them on 4/19/22 according to tracking/signature.  However, my open orders on the website still says “Awaiting”.  When does the “Awaiting” icon usually update to “Scanned”? A few business days? I just want to make sure it’s there and in good hands but they don’t respond to emails.  

I did the Speed Run— 15 days.

16 minutes ago, Barewooley said:

I sent my games to WATA (first submission).  They received them on 4/19/22 according to tracking/signature.  However, my open orders on the website still says “Awaiting”.  When does the “Awaiting” icon usually update to “Scanned”? A few business days? I just want to make sure it’s there and in good hands but they don’t respond to emails.  

I did the Speed Run— 15 days.

They received them a year into the future?! What kinds of space wizards are we dealing with here?! 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They usually move into the grading stage within a business day or two and then you get grades in about 4-6 calendar weeks on that tier.  Then another week or two for shipping, so roughly 2 months door to door on Speedrun.  That's way it's been tracking for me and I send one every two weeks or so.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SilentMonkee said:

lmao I was dealing with the same issue!  I took a screenshot and read that instead.

Scrolls right to remind everyone who reads their update that "We have this great technology that has been "in development" for not nearly as long as we have been holding all of your games"