IGNORED

Zeldaboy's small collection - updated in new house!

zeldaboy

DoctorEncore:

My favorite item is not displayed (NES Earth Bound proto), but really am happy with having all of the PS1 rpgs, think it's 81 games. The Zelda jacket I also really like, tough one to find.

Drxandy:

The console mods were done by CustomNESguy. I had a bunch of Gameboy bags also, so went with a coat rack...man-purse collection 😆

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zeldaboy said:

DoctorEncore:

My favorite item is not displayed (NES Earth Bound proto), but really am happy with having all of the PS1 rpgs, think it's 81 games. The Zelda jacket I also really like, tough one to find.

Drxandy:

The console mods were done by CustomNESguy. I had a bunch of Gameboy bags also, so went with a coat rack...man-purse collection 😆

Very cool! I'd love to have all PS1 RPGs at some point!

Just a reminder, if you use the @ symbol and start typing a username, you will be given a drop down list. If you choose a name from that list, the user you tagged will get a notification. Quoting or multi-quoting users will also notify them so they can see your response.

For example, @Gloves will now see this notification and quickly realize I have no meaningful message for him.