IGNORED

Hello to all...

On 12/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, AirVillain said:

Glad people aren't as crusty here. I don't even understand why you wouldn't want to recycle more threads? I don't know, maybe I'm not understanding something about it. 

I think the "problem" is inciting old drama, or people replying to many comments by people who aren't around any more, and things can get confusing. It was a thing on very active forums in days of yore.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 9:24 AM, CasualCart said:

Haha - no need to feel bad about resurrecting an old thread.

If someone comments in an old topic, people get mad at them for "necro-bumping", but if they make a new thread about a previously existing topic, people get mad at them for duplicating topics. So it's a losing battle either way.

-CasualCart

Haha, thanks Cas. I've noticed that too and it just makes more sense to recycle/re-use the old one for me. Appreciate the support. 😎👍

18 hours ago, Link said:

I think the "problem" is inciting old drama, or people replying to many comments by people who aren't around any more, and things can get confusing. It was a thing on very active forums in days of yore.

18 hours ago, Link said:

Sweet, new page. Let's get this thing to 17 pages in 6-8 months, guys!

Agreed about the necro-bumping.

Haha, but.... why are you getting on my case and accusing me of trying to boost this, or another thread I created? Do you think I give a shit about reply count or post count?

Do people CARE about that??? I don't. I'm having a conversation (SMB2 vs SMW) about video games that I love. 

I'm not sure why you're dragging your feelings about that conversation here onto my "Hello to All" thread WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE TO NECRO-BUMP IT IN THE FIRST PLACE....? I would have forgotten about this thread if it wasn't for you, Link.

Haha, I have no idea what's going on here.  😆 Maybe Link's just actually trying to be funny....? Sometimes sarcastic/jovial and sarcastic/rude are difficult to discern here. So... my bad if so! 🙈

Edited by AirVillain
Tying to be less "intense", haha....

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This is going to become the VGS version of the Joel thread isn't it? 🤣

I sacrifice my 4176th post in tribute to, you @AirVillain

May you forever crush your enemies and see them driven before you as you listen to the lamentations of their women.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This is going to become the VGS version of the Joel thread isn't it? 🤣

It would be my honour. 🙏

43 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

I sacrifice my 4176th post in tribute to, you @AirVillain

May you forever crush your enemies and see them driven before you as you listen to the lamentations of their women.

Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed. It will come back to you ten-fold in the future times. 

We are well on our way to 17 Linky-baby!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He hath not beheld iniquity in AirVillain, neither hath he seen perverseness in VGS: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

God brought them out of NintendoAge; he hath as it were the strength of a Thwomp.

Surely there is no enchantment against AirVillain, neither is there any divination against VGS: according to this time it shall be said of AirVillain and of VGS, What hath God wrought!

• Haha 1