IGNORED

need a java teacher.

JVOSS

Just now, a3quit4s said:

I put a feature request in JIRA for favicon, most important part of the site according to Marketing. 

I'm not even in IT or programming, other than SQL queries to pull data from the company databases or one-off munging with Python, and I have been roped into the JIRA nightmare at my company. Please make it stop

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

I put a feature request in JIRA for favicon, most important part of the site according to Marketing. 

git add .;git commit -m "added favicon";git checkout -b feature/new-favicon;git push --set-upstream origin feature/new-favicon;

Just now, Gloves said:

git add .;git commit -m "added favicon";git checkout -b feature/new-favicon;git push --set-upstream origin feature/new-favicon;

Bro you are old school, I would have done this in VS2019 and pushed to CodeCommit with the AWS toolbox lol

I’ll get the approval process going to get this merged to next production. 

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, a3quit4s said:

Bro you are old school, I would have done this in VS2019 and pushed to CodeCommit with the AWS toolbox lol

I’ll get the approval process going to get this merged to next production. 

If you think I don't have everything after those commands running automatic builds to Netlify you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

I'm not even in IT or programming, other than SQL queries to pull data from the company databases or one-off munging with Python, and I have been roped into the JIRA nightmare at my company. Please make it stop

Jiras currently assigned to me: 83

• Wow! 1