IGNORED

Gameboy Color Secret Screens 🤫

phart010

I have a working one of those black Zelda watches with the manual too, lovely replacement for an original I had when I was a kid. 😄 (Plays a damn sight better and far more fun than the weird Zelda Game & Watch.)

And Virtual Boy was never considered a handheld, it's like a vectrex, a dedicated console that doesn't need the help of a TV to work.  Switch though, it's very much a handheld, just the original model has the dock for TV play is all.

On the point of the Pocket Pikachu (and the remodel in color like the GBC TFT) it's basically a Tamagotchi, though the 2nd one has an IR window to work with the GBC Gold/Silver titles if I remember right.  They if one considered Game & Watch or Zelda (or any Nelsonic Nintendo IP wrist watch game) it's own handheld should count too.  I would never consider the eReader its own system, it required the use of the GBA to even be in the least bit functional.  That's like calling the Super Gameboy or the GB Player its own system, it's not, it's an accessory.

• Like 1