IGNORED

PlayStation 5 Pre-orders

a3quit4s

2 hours ago, stephbm6 said:

I got one at Gamestop. I was reading the preorder thread on ResetEra right after Sony announced the price and someone said Gamestop is taking preorders in the stores so I ran down there and preordered it and there was only two left by the time I left.

So I was at GameStop when I learned of the preorders selling out. Apparently the district manager was saying that there was a glitch in the system that allowed for more preorders than they had available.

Not trying to be a dick because I’m glad that you got one, just might want to have a plan B. The store I was in was saying the preorders were sold out before the stores even opened. 

Edited by a3quit4s

23 hours ago, LaC said:

Yeah this has to be the least impressive console launch we've seen.  People just want a new system.

Some of you may remember this.

image.jpeg.2a58bcfe248d2b34378492154db09fff.jpeg

These games were available when the SNES came out.  

Can you imagine if this quality level of games came along side your xbsex or ps5?

To be fair that is when games were still just games. Triple A titles have become more movies than games. 

7 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

So I was at GameStop when I learned of the preorders selling out. Apparently the district manager was saying that there was a glitch in the system that allowed for more preorders than they had available.

Not trying to be a dick because I’m glad that you got one, just might want to have a plan B. The store I was in was saying the preorders were sold out before the stores even opened. 

Yeah, I still don't trust Gamestop. I hope that the tweet Sony posted is true. I'll be on the look out for getting one more just in case.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 4.38.20 PM.png