IGNORED

***Register Super Mario 3D World Now! Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming 17 Feb at 3PM EST*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

DoctorEncore

Super Mario 3D World is officially out! Make sure to register your copy if you purchased physically. My Nintendo account recognized it in less that 24 hours. Good luck!

Wave 2 reward codes will be available Feb. 17, 2021, at 12:00 PM PT.

Last time reward codes went up about 30 minutes prior to the official time, so be ready!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to ***Register Super Mario 3D World Now! Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming 17 Feb at 3PM EST*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Pins codes are up, took a bit of time refreshing.  Just got one and successfully checked out. 

How did you manage that? I actually did manage to get a copy of Mario 3D World a few days ago and redeemed the gold points which made me eligible for the pins, but the mission numbers are completely bugging out for me and seemingly 99% of other people, making it impossible to get a code and order them.

Homebrew Team · Posted
Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

How did you manage that? I actually did manage to get a copy of Mario 3D World a few days ago and redeemed the gold points which made me eligible for the pins, but the mission numbers are completely bugging out for me and seemingly 99% of other people, making it impossible to get a code and order them.

It was bugging out for me as well, 8/15, 4/15, 0/15, 1/15, etc.  I just kept at it.  Refreshing on my computer and phone.  Eventually my phone worked.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Alright, FINALLY I managed to get one, after having like half a dozen tabs open and refreshing each one for like 25 minutes.

I hope they eventually fix this so people don't have to do this just for a damn set of pins.

All I can really suggest is to keep multiple tabs open, possibly on multiple devices, and just keep trying until it eventually shows 15/15 missions completed and the claim reward button shows up. The more missions you've completed out of the 22, the better your odds are.

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Adorabear said:

I haven't even gotten close like 14/15 yet. 😕 I've been on the missions screen and most of the time it won't even show 5 missions. Frequently it doesn't show any missions at all! This is very annoying and frustrating! >_<

Yeah, it seems to be completely random, I had a very long streak of below 5 missions showing up before I got mine. Just gotta keep trying, or wait it out and see if they fix this shit.

9 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, it seems to be completely random, I had a very long streak of below 5 missions showing up before I got mine. Just gotta keep trying, or wait it out and see if they fix this shit.

Seems completely random to me too. Think the most missions it has shown me since this started glitching out was 7/10. 😕 I may take a quick lunch break and then try again after since now I'm just getting a streak of NaN%. Maybe if I'm lucky it will be better by then. I was expecting some issues, but definitely not like this...

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Adorabear said:

Seems completely random to me too. Think the most missions it has shown me since this started glitching out was 7/10. 😕 I may take a quick lunch break and then try again after since now I'm just getting a streak of NaN%. Maybe if I'm lucky it will be better by then. I was expecting some issues, but definitely not like this...

Yeah, this is bordering on comical by this point. I was also expecting issues, but I was just expecting the site to crash or something, not for the amount of missions to fluctuate at random.

They really should just email these codes out...

Just got my code and completed check out.  My wonderful wife spent a good hour while I was at work refreshing it not knowing what was going on until I told her.  I got home and tried 10 minutes myself.  When I went upstairs to change out of my work clothes, my wife took over.  As I was taking my drawers off, I hear a Ghostbusters-esque, "WE GOT ONE!"

😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally got my code. As others have said, be persistent. After trying hundreds of times on a desktop and failing, I gave up. Fifteen minutes later I tried a single refresh on my phone and got it.

Miraculously, the checkout process was smooth. I grabbed a Cat Mario key chain with my coins to go with my pins. Overall, that's a good Nintendo day!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

If anyone's still trying to get the second pin set, check the site now. It seems to be working a bit better now, presumably due to a lot less people being on the site due to the direct. Might have a better chance of getting it now.

Edited by ZeldaFreak