IGNORED

Sega Genesis Smash Controller

2 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Sweet, I already have the other 3 so that dumb subset is complete then. 😄

I agree it wasn't released in the States.

Back in the days of the Etler list, a guy had made a list of Sega Genesis games, Funny World / Balloon Boy, Earth Defend, and Mallet Legend (well the USA name, I forget it at the moment) were the only three on the list, with Mallet being considered the rarest of the three.

This was around 98 or so, Funcoland near me had a lot of nos Funny World, maybe a few Earth Defend too.

Cody, if you ever have interest in other Taiwanense Sega games (that never made it to the States) just let me know, even boxed a lot of them aren't so difficult or expensive to find here, compared to the unlicensed Famicom stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

Cody, if you ever have interest in other Taiwanense Sega games (that never made it to the States) just let me know, even boxed a lot of them aren't so difficult or expensive to find here, compared to the unlicensed Famicom stuff.

Thanks. I'm currently "working on" a US set... well, getting everything I don't have that cheap enough right now anyway. I've got a little over 100 to go and it's just shocking to see how many Genesis titles are $100+ nowadays. Really wish I had the income I have now, 5 years ago. Or ya know, 10.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

@fcgamer seems cool but my funds are a bit tied up right now. I appreciate the tag though! 

No problem Cody, I'm not pushing hard to move it so if you decide you're interested later on, just hit me up, I'm always happy to give VGS members a discount compared to whatever I list the items for in my shop.