IGNORED

Fantasy Football- NEED MORE PLAYERS ( 1 for Yahoo Cash League, 2 for NES Prize League)

Quest4Nes

I run leagues here on VGS. Have clubs open for them.

I am currently in need of some new players to fill them. I might have more spots open up but as of right now I know I need the following

1 Player for NES Prize League ( Non PPR)

2 Players for SNES Prize League (PPR)

The drafts are this week. NES League Monday, SNES League Tuesday. Both are in the evening 8:30 CST on ESPN

These are leagues where your buy in goes to game prizes we vote on.  This year we are doing it a tad different. We will vote on the games, but just incase there is a covid delay cancellation the purchases will be made after the year instead of during to make sure funds will still be there to send back. Each buy in is 60. This covers all prizes and shipping. The prizes are tiered 1-6. So decent prizes for making the playoffs. 1st typically is around a 300 dollar value. 2nd is around 125  3rd usually comes out a tad ahead 70-75. 4th is usually around a 40-50 dollar value game. 7-12 get consolation carts ranging in value of 7-15 dollars. Consolation ladder determines the order of picking those.

For more information or wanting to join. PM me. I will get you added quickly

Edited by Quest4Nes

• The title was changed to Fantasy Football- NEED MORE PLAYERS
  • The title was changed to Fantasy Football- NEED MORE PLAYERS ( 1 for Yahoo Cash League, 2 for NES Prize League)
28 minutes ago, Prime2099 said:

No one wants to join the cash league??? 

Tempting, but Im in nes and snes and another league. Too many as is. If you guys get desperate, PM me with price of entry and I'll think about it. 

For anyone who isn't familiar with these leagues, Jeff does an amazing job. The prize carts are always incredible condition carts, even most of the mid range and lower prizes. Everyone submits games for consideration, then we narrow it down by voting. That part almost adds a second draft - lots of fun. Ill add photos of my winning carts from the snes league a couple years back for an example. Even if it doesn't tempt anyone to play, it'll eat away at jeff. He lost the final to me with a much better team!

20200907_154154.jpg

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@NESfiend I dunno.  My GunNac is pretty herpes-riden 😅

Wasnt that the year i warned you about it and apologized in a note. That dumb game th t year was impossible to get one in a price range. And then the one i get wasnt as good as i hoped. It wasnt attrocious though. Probably a 7/10. Was that second place or part of first place. Probably came with another cart in great shape. . 9.9 times out of 10 i get a 9/10 cart

Edited by Quest4Nes

Editorials Team · Posted
32 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Wasnt that the year i warned you about it and apologized in a note. That dumb game th t year was impossible to get one in a price range. And then the one i get wasnt as good as i hoped. It wasnt attrocious though. Probably a 7/10. Was that second place or part of first place. Probably came with another cart in great shape. . 9.9 times out of 10 i get a 9/10 cart

Relax, I was just teasing you