IGNORED

Calling All Mega Man Fans

DarkTone

Since no one here addresses it directly, and I figure most people don't want to bother watching through an 11 minute video with a clickbait'y title (video isn't low-effort though, it's pretty neat) just to find out what it's even about, here's a summary:

Apparently some western community manager publicly stated on a forum that "there's a still undiscovered secret in Mega Man 9".
The video then goes on to point out a few obvious, and completely unrelated easter eggs in the game, some of which are pretty cool.

They interviewed the guy who made the post, and he straight up says it's just a little dumb thing, nothing special.
Supposedly it's related to getting inhumanly far in some endless mode DLC. Like @austin532 says, it really sounds like it's just a ploy to sell more DLC, and the video strongly supports that idea.

Edited by Sumez

18 hours ago, Sumez said:

Since no one here addresses it directly, and I figure most people don't want to bother watching through an 11 minute video with a clickbait'y title (video isn't low-effort though, it's pretty neat) just to find out what it's even about, here's a summary:

Apparently some western community manager publicly stated on a forum that "there's a still undiscovered secret in Mega Man 9".
The video then goes on to point out a few obvious, and completely unrelated easter eggs in the game, some of which are pretty cool.

They interviewed the guy who made the post, and he straight up says it's just a little dumb thing, nothing special.
Supposedly it's related to getting inhumanly far in some endless mode DLC. Like @austin532 says, it really sounds like it's just a ploy to sell more DLC, and the video strongly supports that idea.

Thanks. I was about to leave as the first post didn't make any sense.

• Haha 1