IGNORED

Well today is me and my better half's anniversary; the big 1-5!

Estil

Well granted a 15th anniversary AFAIK is only a really big deal in Mexico and in Latin America where a girl's 15th birthday (quinceañera) is considered her coming of age, but hey, it ends in 5 so our 15th still has to count for something does it? 😞   In any event I can't believe it's been that long ago already, and it just so happens our first kitty, our dearly departed Tweetie (2005-12) was born just two days prior (though we didn't get her until 2010).  And while it is true our family is not Mom, Dad, Dick, Jane, Rover in a suburban home with a white picket fence, I'm still just as proud as I can be of our family (me, my wife, and my best friend Jamiee Cat) and while my own "father" was a big bully 😞 who was sometimes mean to his animals, I'm so so proud to be a daddy myself (I hope a GOOD daddy) thanks to my awesome wife, who back in 2010 showed me who man's REAL best friend is. 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Happy Anniversary!   So is it your wedding anniversary or when you started dating?

Wedding (we were married by one of my first cousins who happened to be a local judge); we met online via Yahoo Messenger about four months prior.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

"Tweetie" was a cat this whole time?

Ours was anyway!  Did I forget to mention how super cute it is that I get to name my son/daughter in Dragon Quest 5 after Jamiee and Tweetie respectively? 🙂 

Edited by Estil