IGNORED

Highly Acclaimed Games -- that you just don't like!

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 9:51 AM, Matchbook said:

I feel ya on this,  I couldn't get into the games either and everyone everywhere talks highly of them all.  I just sold my Uncharted Collection that came with my PS4.

I had to force myself to get through the first Uncharted game. I mean, by about half-way through, I was absolutely straining to get any enjoyment out of it. The game play felt so spiritless and generic and seemed like it only served as filler to get the player to the next "epic cutscene, omg!". But I soldiered on so that I could check the game off my backlog. I was so relieved when it was finally done. Never again.

I tried booting up Uncharted 2 after that because I'd heard that it was the pinnacle of the series but I was so burnt out by that point that I got probably an hour in and just abandoned it. I might try to go back to the second game in the future but I'm honestly not expecting my opinion to change much.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Webhead123 said:

I had to force myself to get through the first Uncharted game. I mean, by about half-way through, I was absolutely straining to get any enjoyment out of it. The game play felt so spiritless and generic and seemed like it only served as filler to get the player to the next "epic cutscene, omg!". But I soldiered on so that I could check the game off my backlog. I was so relieved when it was finally done. Never again.

I tried booting up Uncharted 2 after that because I'd heard that it was the pinnacle of the series but I was so burnt out by that point that I got probably an hour in and just abandoned it. I might try to go back to the second game in the future but I'm honestly not expecting my opinion to change much.

Pretty much identical to me.  Couldn't get into the second game and just gave up on the series.  I have way too many games in my backlog to revisit this.  I'll watch YT content if I get an itch.