IGNORED

Collectors Edition

On 10/30/2020 at 12:21 PM, DarkTone said:

Where would you rank that FE CE?

You mean the Fallout Anthology Mini Nuke? Or were you talking to someone else? If me, I do like that mini nuke. It's big though. Not as big as say the 76 CE but it's almost as big as 4's CE...at least with the protective case on it. I'd say overall in which ones I like most to which ones I dislike the most, Fallout NV (still haven't gotten it yet but it looks great), Fallout 3, Fallout Anthology, Fallout 76, Fallout 4. 76 above 4 only because they included a lot of stuff in it and it's so big...it looks impressive...if you have a place to display it lol.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, LifeGame said:

I got this one for ps3, one of my favorites for sure.

38AF5888-261C-499D-8AEC-8A7FFF7B5C24.jpeg

Ooo, I'm right there with you.  I was SO excited for Kingdoms of Amalur when it was announced.  I had a blast with it.  It hasn't aged all that well, and the Re-Reckoning didn't do much to improve that, but I still have a fond place in my heart for it.  It's a shame that 38 Studios crashed and burned through no real fault of the game. 

I would have loved to see their plans for this world come to fruition - R.A. Salvatore + Todd McFarlane, yes please! 

I managed to snag one of these Signature Editions from Treehouse when they went live.  It was a Todd McFarlane version.  (For those unfamiliar - there were 300 signature editions made - and the Prismatic Troll figure is randomly signed by one of either Todd McFarlane, R.A. Salvatore, or Curt Schilling.) 

It took me a while afterwards, but I ultimately found one of each of the Signature Editions - Salvatore, McFarlane, and Schilling.  Hands-down one of my favorite sets.

I use to be really into Collector's Editions and had a bunch of them. But I eventually came to realize that A. I didn't have space for all the statues anymore and B. They stopped including my favorite thing: behind-the-scenes documentaries. I find game development so fascinating, but very few CEs include any of that anymore. I still remember watching the Halo 2 documentary that came with the special edition so many times back in the day. Now the only CEs I own are because I could buy them at the same price or cheaper than the standalone game. There is one excpetion, Ori and the Will of the Whisps. I bought that because I loved the first Ori and had a rare opportunity to purchase one at GameStop out of nowhere. 

• Like 1