IGNORED

Super Mario 64 Taiwanese and Korean Versions

I am looking for these to kinds to finish my collection. I didn't these were a thing. Any help locating one would be appreciated!

I have the english looking Taiwanese one but I would like to get the Jap looking one. And the Korean one I think there is just one. If anyone has info on these please let me know. Im just looking for the cart, I don't need the box or manual. 

3333.jpg

1111.jpg

2222.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, fcgamer said:

@josh116pep I can probably source you one in the relatively near future.

Actually, I think I've got an extra one, but it's boxed.

@fcgamer I would be more than happy to buy a boxed one! I would really appreciate it. Could I see a picture of the box and contents? Just let me know if you have an extra that you would be willing to sell and how much. 😀

Edited by josh116pep

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Very nice fortunately I acquired them all. I was going for just the cart but if I come across a cib I would upgrade haha. 
the Korean one was the hardest to find in my opinion. I was lucky with finding it and a lot of others. I did over pay for some but got deals on others. 
best of luck! Hope I can help if you have questions. I’ll post the ones I got sometime🙂

• 2 years later...

Nice, I am currently looking for the English Version of the Taiwan Only Mario 64 (Loose Cart Only).  I have the LOZ: OOT Taiwan Only version and am trying to collect all 3 of the English version Taiwan Only carts.   I also have the Mario 64 Singapore/Malaysia Indonesia Only variant.   There are also Hong Kong Only Variants and Asian Only Variants among the subsets.   image.jpeg.b25c322413e28b0ab3a64efeab554c86.jpeg

Edited by Jesterrace