IGNORED

Could be the end of the line for me. In the hospital awaiting emergency surgery.

Neo Geo strong

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Neo Geo strong said:

Yes I am home! I still have an IV in and am getting antibiotics with that daily. I am doing much better. I’m just so happy to be out of the hospital!

I did buy a new game! I ended up with Gauntlet IV for genesis CIB. I’m very happy with it and have been playing non stop.  My mother and sister have both graciously offered to buy me a game as well, I will probably grab another two genesis games! 
I just need to look around in the seller section!

my first system was a model 2 genesis in 1994, I was 3 years old. My first memory ever was playing sonic 2! 

p.s. you can consider me a friend Jeevan, I think your an awesome dude! Thanks pal 

For sure friend 🙂.  Glad u are home and doing well.  Keep us posted on ur recovery bud!  Hope u get a couple more games whilst you are laid up.  Play it up 🤣 and get some goodies hehehehehe.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:32 PM, Neo Geo strong said:

I just had a pick line IV put in. It’s the last thing I needed! I will be going home tomorrow. You guys lifted my spirts times 10! 

as far as GPX questions my Appendix did burst but Was contained to the two abscesses which are now draining. They will continue to drain at my house. My favorite genesis game is most likely castlevania bloodlines but lightening force ( thunder force 4) is also neck and neck for my favorite.

EDIT I ended up buying gauntlet IV! Very happy with my purchase! 

You can look back now and say “abscesses ain’t so scary!” Potentially life-threatening, but often can be fixed. As opposed to life threatening conditions such as a stroke or a heart attack, which are more at the extreme end of the “life threatening scale”.

Funny you just bought a gauntlet IV, as I recently sold my copy through eBay! If you’re looking to game to forget the post-op pain, perhaps buy a Genesis-mini? A lot of awesome games in that compilation, and I plan to get one in the coming weeks.