IGNORED

Could be the end of the line for me. In the hospital awaiting emergency surgery.

Neo Geo strong

LOL you guys won’t believe this, a second abscess formed right next to the other one. I just had the same operation on the second one and now I have two drains. ( if you want to be grossed out I can take a pic of what each bag is draining , one is pinkish red and one is orange :p)

when this is all said and done I’m going to buy myself a game I’ve been wanting. Since I haven’t seen my all my medical bills yet I may have to settle for a $20-$25 cib genesis game lol

My spirts are still high, peace and love all!

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 6

On 2/9/2020 at 2:25 PM, DoctorEncore said:

Great news! I was hopeful from your initial description that it was perforated appendicitis with an abscess. Drainage and antibiotics is great for initial treatment. I definitely recommend you go back and get your appendix out in a couple months or so when you're all healed up. Let us know when you finally get out of that place!

Yes you are exactly correct, they found a stone Directly where my appendix should be and they think that caused it to burst. Not looking forward to having the appendix out but I’m totally content now. They will put a pick line IV in to get me home sooner. I’ve been on merrem and will continue to take it.

I don’t know what kind of doctor you are but you are quite impressive! Thanks pal 

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Neo Geo strong said:

Yes you are exactly correct, they found a stone Directly where my appendix should be and they think that caused it to burst. Not looking forward to having the appendix out but I’m totally content now. They will put a pick line IV in to get me home sooner. I’ve been on merrem and will continue to take it.

I don’t know what kind of doctor you are but you are quite impressive! Thanks pal 

I am exactly the kind of doctor who treats this problem. 😁

If I can help in any way, please message me. Feel better!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Neo Geo strong said:

LOL you guys won’t believe this, a second abscess formed right next to the other one. I just had the same operation on the second one and now I have two drains. ( if you want to be grossed out I can take a pic of what each bag is draining , one is pinkish red and one is orange :p)

when this is all said and done I’m going to buy myself a game I’ve been wanting. Since I haven’t seen my all my medical bills yet I may have to settle for a $20-$25 cib genesis game lol

My spirts are still high, peace and love all!

Glad to hear you’re tone is a lot more uplifting from the original post!

I would like to ask if you don’t mind:

- so is your abscess from the stomach or at the appendix? Or are there one in each location?

- if there are 2 separate issues from stomach and appendix, why didn’t they just do a drainage as well as an appendicectomy simultaneously?

- what’s your favorite Genesis game? 🙂

12 minutes ago, GPX said:

- if there are 2 separate issues from stomach and appendix, why didn’t they just do a drainage as well as an appendicectomy simultaneously?

Merrem is a broad, strong antibiotic only used when absolutely necessary for resistant bacteria. Unless surgery is needed imminently, it would be better to clear out the infection, then operate. Otherwise, the infection could spread. 

OP is in good spirits and will deserve a CIB Genesis game for both now and the future surgery.

I just had a pick line IV put in. It’s the last thing I needed! I will be going home tomorrow. You guys lifted my spirts times 10! 

as far as GPX questions my Appendix did burst but Was contained to the two abscesses which are now draining. They will continue to drain at my house. My favorite genesis game is most likely castlevania bloodlines but lightening force ( thunder force 4) is also neck and neck for my favorite.

EDIT I ended up buying gauntlet IV! Very happy with my purchase! 

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So you home?  Doing well?  Buy a new game yet? 🙂 

Yes I am home! I still have an IV in and am getting antibiotics with that daily. I am doing much better. I’m just so happy to be out of the hospital!

I did buy a new game! I ended up with Gauntlet IV for genesis CIB. I’m very happy with it and have been playing non stop.  My mother and sister have both graciously offered to buy me a game as well, I will probably grab another two genesis games! 
I just need to look around in the seller section!

my first system was a model 2 genesis in 1994, I was 3 years old. My first memory ever was playing sonic 2! 

p.s. you can consider me a friend Jeevan, I think your an awesome dude! Thanks pal 

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1