IGNORED

How many games did you buy in 2019?

Graphics Team · Posted
On 1/21/2020 at 11:21 PM, Lambda said:

At least 50 or so... mainly NES, some SNES, bought an adaptor and even began picking up a couple famicon, which I’ve enjoyed playing to no end. On the other side of games though, I’ve also picked up quite a few systems... SNES upgrade, Atari 2600 upgrade, Wii (mainly for playing GameCube games), and the most prized of all.. which I do not regret in the slightest, and have even considered picking up a replacement in case my current one craps our or gets cap leaks... is the Commodore 64. I’ve coded homebrew for 2600, and I’m wrestling with myself as to what my next release will be... either 2600 or C64... either way I’m sure I’ll be happy with whatever I decide.

but yea... I need to cool down a bit this year haha

I'm curious about this one - what did you upgrade to (and from)? Different model, clone system, modded console?

-CasualCart

• Like 1

@CasualCart

so I originally had an old light sixxer as a kid. I upgraded to another light sixxer that was in slightly better condition, modded for RGB, and had the Sunnyvale Office tech support sticker still on the bottom. (I thought the original sticker was cool to have on the bottom ... I even tried calling the number for a laugh...  it was either disconnected or routed to a totally different company 😂).

• Like 1