IGNORED

Retro-Bit MetalStorm Collectors Edition

a3quit4s

Just got this in the mail today - really very impressed by the quality. The only negative is I thought the cart would be like see through electric blue but was disappointed to see it has this ugly blue color non see through paint job. The poster that comes in the game package is really very nice high quality gloss more plastic than paper. I think it was well worth the 79.99 I paid as a fan of the game. The statue and the pin are very nice as well. The cart and poster and instructions come in the box on the right and everything comes in the box in the middle. There is also a slip on that goes over the middle case (the white one)

80605A6D-39AB-43DF-A8B0-E7EA5B43F532.jpeg

4DD461F9-E44A-442D-8532-86DAE3AF89F1.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't buy boxes like that anymore, yet I used to own that game some years ago and still find it enjoyable, just not the price of re-attaining it.  If I wanted to take a pounding on a licensed legit product backed by the maker, I'd rather get that than pay a clown on ebay too much.  That mecha is awesome and the new game is well, a new game.

I got mine through LRG (didn't realise it had broad international distribution before it was too late - and LRG doesn't allow cancelling orders which is crazy) so it'll probably be like another month or so before mine arrives. Really looking forward it though!

I heard they messed up the controls for some reason (different direction pressed to change gravity). Any veterans of the game able to judge the consequences of the change?

15 hours ago, Sumez said:

I got mine through LRG (didn't realise it had broad international distribution before it was too late - and LRG doesn't allow cancelling orders which is crazy) so it'll probably be like another month or so before mine arrives. Really looking forward it though!

I heard they messed up the controls for some reason (different direction pressed to change gravity). Any veterans of the game able to judge the consequences of the change?

Man it's been years since I owned the original, so my memory might be wrong, but since you mention it my muscle memory was confused when I started playing...