IGNORED

US Xbox Collecting Lists and Information

DefaultGen

• 6 months later...

I've been playing a lot of Destroy all Humans 2 lately and realized while swapping my broken copy for a working spare, there's a sticker variant that has darker printing of the cover art, manual and disc; plus, a fun code! Any info if it's a later print or something?

I have a sealed copy for reference that doesn't have the sticker and has the same darker print like the sticker box. 

20220831_190843.jpg

20220831_191025.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 8:51 PM, DefaultGen said:
  • The Darkwatch coffin is basically the holy grail that was purchased with community engagement points on Darkwatch.org earned before the game launched. I swear I’ve seen an ancient blurry picture of it but can’t find it now. It comes with a t-shirt.

edit1.PNGedit3.PNG

edit2.PNG

image.png.162a9c1997b35e7d57463c56aa832010.png

image.png.3987be2455a92f3939868b654760fb77.png

Edited by pokemon_gray
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

Is that yours @pokemon_gray? Also thank you for sharing pictures, amazing!!

Yep, and you're welcome. I've tried to sell it a few times over the years but I don't think there are many people who know it exists 😳

The last two pictures show one of the pins/pendants they also gave out. Really well made actually, heavy pieces of metal that don't feel cheap at all.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

When did Xbox Magazine stop coming in plastic bags? Meaning the address label was printed on the magazine itself.

@thePiratePimp I'm curious why you stopped collecting OXM at November 2011? I haven't decided where I want to stop but it's probably going to be around 06-07. After that, magazines began to feel dead to me. Like there was no real point of reading them. Several of them had switched to a more streamlined format with less pages and the pages themselves were walls of text.

• 6 months later...