IGNORED

Does Anyone Collect Vidpro Cards?

Curious if anyone out there collects Vidpro cards? If so, have any cool pics to share? In terms of collecting Vidpro cards, are there any that are almost impossible to find, or considered ultra rare compared to others? Any cool stories on how you acquired Vidpro cards? Apart from finding some on Ebay, I have had a hard time tracking these down. I'd love to get more. Right now I own a Atomic Robo-Kid Sega Genesis card that I actually found in a stack of SNES manuals at a yard sale. 

IMG_5268.jpeg

Edited by jettgogaming
mispelling
  • Like 1

I wanted to collect these but I looked for a long time years ago and they almost never went for less than $15 and I wanted to snag lots at $5/card.  I only ended getting one from an auction for a couple of bucks, which was X-Files for the PS1.

I think you could say these are all rare, if you are looking for any specific one, but there obviously not super rare, in general.

Anyone own any of these for super rare/desirable titles like Stadium Events, Earthbound or Chrono Trigger?

Couple years ago somebody sold hundreds(?) on eBay. I was looking at the feedback of the seller and I think like one dude bought them all, or at least most. 

i only have 3 but they rarely show up, at least the ones I care about, and when they do show up they seem to be very desirable. The last one I bought was I think like $80 dollars at auction. 

Edited by final fight cd
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, xelement5x said:

I have a couple I've gotten over the years, mainly only if they show up cheap, are to series I enjoy or the like.  

Never paid over $100 for them, but normally in the $20-$60 range.  This Lunar one is one of my favorites:

2014-03-03 Pickups 2

I likey that lunar. Very cool.

• Thanks 1