• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/23/2023 at 11:29 PM, avatar! said:
On 10/23/2023 at 11:20 PM, Tenjikuronin said:

Gaming-Memes-Imgur-12.png

Expand  

I can appreciate sarcastic memes and funny memes for sure. I feel like this one is in poor taste. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel that "innocent" people -- those terminally ill, young kids, elderly, etc. should more or less be "off-limits" for getting laughs. But, maybe it's just me...

Personally I am into black humor and yes I am one of those people that is very guilty of enjoying it but I am aware there are definitely people who will oppose this. There were already tons of debates regarding many memes in this thread and what should or should not be acceptable without any sort of conclusion and if we start discussing sense of humor which is the most subjective thing in this world then OMG this is a discussion we will NEVER end.......

40 minutes ago, Tenjikuronin said:

398891671_10160496120257217_3780152625282933531_n.jpg

It used to be known as Cabot  Cove until the  town was virtually depopulated by 1/2 of the town murdering the other half - since no murders went unsolved there (due a hyper active vigilante committee - known as "Jessica's Jayhawkers for Justice") the half of the town that committed the murders was committed  to the hoosegow. The surviving town mothers (all of the town fathers were in the two aforementioned groups)  decided to portray the community as a "loving, but fun, one" that would hopefully result in a replacement generation of murderers and victims being raised up - hence the name change.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, Tabonga said:

It used to be known as Cabot  Cove until the  town was virtually depopulated by 1/2 of the town murdering the other half - since no murders went unsolved there (due a hyper active vigilante committee - known as "Jessica's Jayhawkers for Justice") the half of the town that committed the murders was committed  to the hoosegow. The surviving town mothers (all of the town fathers were in the two aforementioned groups)  decided to portray the community as a "loving, but fun, one" that would hopefully result in a replacement generation of murderers and victims being raised up - hence the name change.

In case anyone is confused by @Tabonga clever joke 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder,_She_Wrote