IGNORED

Castlevania: Nocturne

fox

Events Team · Posted

Castlevania: Dracula X was one of the first video games I can remember ever playing, and by extension was my first Castlevania game. I'm 22, and this probably would've been over 15 years ago by now. Seeing as how Richter was the Belmont of that particular game, I am beyond hyped. When Divine Bloodlines kicked in during that trailer, ESPECIALLY when the choir kicked in, I legitimately started getting a little teary-eyed. Been awhile since anything has given me that genuine, child-like sense of glee. When the first series premiered, as much as I adored it, I always imagined how cool something like this would be, but I never in a million years thought it would actually happen.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Loved Castlevania and this looks amazing. I'm a little worried because Warren Ellis isn't running things but I can't judge until I see it.

Honestly, I'm fine with it, give some other people a crack at it, fresh sets of eyes. Plus, y'know, it helps that Warren Ellis is apparently a really horrid person so it's kind of hard for me to feel bad about it, haha. Breaking Bad's showrunner was Vince Gilligan, but Better Call Saul's showrunner was Peter Gould, and while they're both very different, they're both equally amazing. Best case scenario would be a similar thing happening here.

18 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Yeah I actually said outloud at the end of the finale…motherfucker! I was so mad they ended it right there lmao

Same here. Without spoiling what happened for those who haven't seen it, I wonder if that's going to tie the two shows together somehow even though they are 7 generations apart if I have the timeline right.