IGNORED

List of All North American Zelda Game Variants

0xDEAFC0DE

1 hour ago, Hiccup said:

Ah interesting. Do you have any photos of mass produced E3 carts like this?

It is not mass produced. Like Gloves said only a couple were made for E3 demos as far as I know. My list isn't limited to just mass produced games. IIRC, I don't have a good photo of it but I'll try to get the far away photo I think I have later

On 11/18/2019 at 2:57 AM, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

@Jaxsbox was able to confirm that the aLBW E3 demo NFR exists. The back label is different from the standard NFR. They also identified my mystery OoT 3D boxes as store displays.

Hmm, I don't seem to have saved the image. This is the most info I have to go on.

I remember originally seeing it as part of a NFR collection photo on NintendoAge from Jaxsbox but I guess I didn't save the photo. Although I don't think you could tell much from the photo anyway.

On 5/10/2023 at 3:30 PM, YOURTURN said:

The list is missing the "81562C" variant when it comes to the Canadian print variant of A Link Between Worlds.

It's a print variant that I bought on eBay through a Canadian seller. But I ended up selling it because the copy of Tri Force Heroes I also bought from the same seller was in rough-ish shape.

Totally missed this last year... added. 🙂

https://www.afew.games/?search=a+link+between+worlds&platform=3DS

On 1/21/2024 at 7:21 PM, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Hmm, I don't seem to have saved the image. This is the most info I have to go on.

I remember originally seeing it as part of a NFR collection photo on NintendoAge from Jaxsbox but I guess I didn't save the photo. Although I don't think you could tell much from the photo anyway.

Ah I see. Thanks.