IGNORED

I never got a 1099-K from eBay for 2022

They generously pushed it back a week before the end of the year, quietly, so unless you caught news about it on secondary sites as I doubt the major media covered it, you would have never known.  I kind of wish it had been months earlier, or well earlier as I would have offloaded more on ebay than local, but on the other end I enjoyed NOT doing all that time consuming bs too so it's a trade off. 😄

• Agree 2

So does this all come down to whether or not they hire all those new irs agents? Congress has said they won’t pass it to hire all of them and I have a feeling that’s why this was postponed and will be another year. I hope at least. Sucks cause I definitely would have unload some stuff on eBay as well if I had known 

• Agree 1

It might as that was the call for last year saying they didn't have the coverage to work all the potential funds coming in from those 1099ks to check them and all that.  With congress switching hands into a mixed bag now, there's no chance that gets the funding with the right holding the house.  It could end up just defacto defunded where they can't get the manpower to do the dirty work on this lousy stunt.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:44 AM, doner24 said:

The $600 threshold was moved back another year, so $20,000 and 200 transactions was still the mark for 2022. 

Wish I knew this lol... purposely tried to not sell anything last year thinking it began...ah well what can you do right.