IGNORED

The Last of Us First Print

I noticed this listing of The Last of Us on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295478382650?hash=item44cbe2503a:g:L1IAAOSwpG5jx4hY&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsHyhPSlFjElgr1wCkUK5%2BcG16%2BXIv%2FX8RJSZqxuc9B0r6a%2BRmynNOL35Shzpb%2Fws2XZC5v1SB%2BIqYVpABvYmp%2Fz3OEwuEPelGhvvvejRNjo6dWg13UXxeLH6Ufc3FTARRL8kcvsrnob8sxO2LuKNAt4QpsrPvp1JWZruu0wP5vH%2FQfuamyvhkRaRzofXOuYg0k9te8vjtsyr7gB3hk8%2BoYyoanDqU1lSvMXWjBzt%2FJa%2B|tkp%3ABk9SR87qqN28YQ

The seller states in the description "Please don't ask me why this is first print and how do I know."

Since I can't ask him, does anyone here know? I have noticed that the address on the back can vary, but I'm not sure if that is the only discerning factor. Anyway, thanks in advance 🙂 

Not sure why the seller was promoting his game as first print, and doesn’t want to bother to explain why? Either don’t mention it or if mentioned, then the onus should be on the seller to explain further. Also, bidding seems a bit high so interested to see if this sale will go through or later to be relisted. 

9 hours ago, GPX said:

Not sure why the seller was promoting his game as first print, and doesn’t want to bother to explain why? Either don’t mention it or if mentioned, then the onus should be on the seller to explain further. Also, bidding seems a bit high so interested to see if this sale will go through or later to be relisted. 

Just checked and it’s been relisted already. Looking at the bidders I’d say the zero feedback one is just bidding it up. Sold listings of first print sealed seem to be averaging between $350-425. 

• Thanks 1

All it makes me think is that he really doesn't know, which kind of nullifies the tactic.

That aside, he could've just put first print and said nothing about it in the description. It wouldn't come across like he's trying to keep information from potential buyers. 

Just my two cents.

When you figure it out, buy your copy elsewhere and save some $$!!