IGNORED

Super Princess Peach is the true Super Mario World 2

WhyNotZoidberg

It's also a baby game, like literally designed pretty much intentionally as such. Honestly the game looks lovely and I love all the cues it takes from both SMW and Yoshi's Island (if anything, Super Peach is Yoshi's Island 2), but it really plays entirely like its own thing, feeling more like a "puzzle" game than a platformer, except the solution to every puzzle is completely self explanatory.

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

It's also a baby game, like literally designed pretty much intentionally as such. Honestly the game looks lovely and I love all the cues it takes from both SMW and Yoshi's Island (if anything, Super Peach is Yoshi's Island 2), but it really plays entirely like its own thing, feeling more like a "puzzle" game than a platformer, except the solution to every puzzle is completely self explanatory.

It plays more like a Mario game than Yoshi’s Island.

That I agree with, it's more a Mario game than Yoshi, Yoshi is a lie to sell a new franchise just like Mario Land 3 was a con job too, Mario Land 3 my butt. >:\   Princess Peach is its own thing, but given the mechanics and all, environment, it's more a Mario game a Super Mario World *2* than Yoshi ever was.  I don't agree on baby mechanics either, that's a cheap dig, as not all of them are obvious, many sure, but not all, it's like calling KIRBY a baby game in that respect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1