IGNORED

Movie scene that gave you the most personal satisfaction (for whatever reason).

Tabonga

• The title was changed to Movie scene that gave you the most personal satisfaction (for whatever reason).

I don't think anyone would say the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was a great movie, but the line "We've reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away" really stuck with me as a reminder to appreciate things in the present before they're gone.

I've always been really fond of this scene in "For A Few Dollars More", mostly because of the atmosphere in the bar provided by the piano music.  For that matter, club scenes from "older" films tend to do it for me; the TechNoir scene in "Terminator", for example or the absolutely ridongculous club scene in "Space Mutiny."

...Now that I've watched it again, I just have to leave it here for everyone's viewing pleasure...

Edited by PII

21 hours ago, PII said:

I've always been really fond of this scene in "For A Few Dollars More", mostly because of the atmosphere in the bar provided by the piano music.  For that matter, club scenes from "older" films tend to do it for me; the TechNoir scene in "Terminator", for example or the absolutely ridongculous club scene in "Space Mutiny."

...Now that I've watched it again, I just have to leave it here for everyone's viewing pleasure...

F yeah!  Love MST3K

As to add the conversation, I can't really link those videos because they're inappropriate, but I'll just say it usually involves me wishing I was one of the people in it 🤣

3 hours ago, guitarzombie said:

As to add the conversation, I can't really link those videos because they're inappropriate, but I'll just say it usually involves me wishing I was one of the people in it 🤣

Wow!  I had no idea you were such a big fan of PBS Telethons!  I know how you feel.  I used to wanna be one of the people answering those phones too.

• Haha 2