IGNORED

That's it. I now officially hate Elon Musk.

OptOut

Ive always felt like he has an aggressive case of rich white savior syndrome, where he feels like only his genius can cure all of humanities ills. 

Stay in your lane bro, you really don’t know shit.  

Oh and his idea for the “X” app or whatever that controls everything in your life? He can stick it square up his ass. Ill throw this stupid phone in the ocean before I EVER have an app on my phone he personally controls. 

Honestly I hope he ruins twitter, let it turn into a racist hellscape. Keep all the low iq trolls in one space so they can be surveilled. It wont be anything for long without advertisers. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:05 AM, a3quit4s said:

He is a douche. Has been for years. Does nothing special at Tesla. Always taking credit for others work and pretending he does everything. I hope every single person cancels their Twitter account and we never hear from him again. 

This. He's not a good human, just a good salesman.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

This. He's not a good human, just a good salesman.

I’m not even sure he really is. I think of Steve Jobs in this respect, he was a total asshole but apple would not have existed without him and would not have been brought back from the dead without him after coming back. Founded fucking Pixar in the middle of him making apple great and then making it great again. Yes Woz was a huge part and as an engineer I respect that, but without Steve Woz would have still been working at HP. 

Musk on the other hand, Tesla would have been great without him maybe even better. Same with SpaceX and Starlink. Assrod. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Musk is moving Tesla back to palo alto. 

WELCOME BACK TO THE WOKE SHIT HOLE, you low rent troll 🖕🖕

Shows that all his right wing garbage he spews is for the lulz, and hes playing rightwingers for chumps a la Trump. 

I can sleep well at night knowing that progressive, environmental ideologies are not only good for the environment, also better $$$$$$$$  

Do you think he realized how shitty Texas really is once he moved there? Lol hes literally an immigrant  

Hope my company gets a bite of that Juicy, Juicy remodel of Hewlett Packard. Those buildings are old AF

9 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Musk is moving Tesla back to palo alto. 

WELCOME BACK TO THE WOKE SHIT HOLE, you low rent troll 🖕🖕

Shows that all his right wing garbage he spews is for the lulz, and hes playing rightwingers for chumps a la Trump. 

I can sleep well at night knowing that progressive, environmental ideologies are not only good for the environment, also better $$$$$$$$  

Do you think he realized how shitty Texas really is once he moved there? Lol hes literally an immigrant  

Hope my company gets a bite of that Juicy, Juicy remodel of Hewlett Packard. Those buildings are old AF

From my limited Google search, It's just the engineering HQ.

He's probably just going to try to hire all the best recently fired tech workers in the area.

Also, left/right is a lie. It's Rich/Poor.

Talk to your local righty and you'll realize you have more in common with them than your elected (D) or (R). Every politician and billionaire only has one thing on their mind. Power.

I own a small business and my corporate HQ is in Florida, and operate 49% of it out of NJ. I'm sure Elon is just doing whatever gets himself more $$$

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

From my limited Google search, It's just the engineering HQ.

He's probably just going to try to hire all the best recently fired tech workers in the area.

Also, left/right is a lie. It's Rich/Poor.

Talk to your local righty and you'll realize you have more in common with them than your elected (D) or (R). Every politician and billionaire only has one thing on their mind. Power.

I own a small business and my corporate HQ is in Florida, and operate 49% of it out of NJ. I'm sure Elon is just doing whatever gets himself more $$$

The schadenfreude is how much he cried about how terrible CA is, but he knows CA is where the real money is. 

I don’t subscribe to the left/right idea, sorry. Its easy to see with my own eyes how terrible the modern republican party is, my eyes don’t lie (but that is too political for this thread) and I have met actual politicians that actually care about their constituents. 

I do agree Musk is going to do whatever makes him the most money, he is literally the richest man in the world. 

There arent *that* many laid off tech workers floating around contrary to whatever the media says. Most of the tech layoffs revolved around remote, contract workers. Good engineers already had other jobs ready or didn’t get laid off. He is here because Silicon has the most intelligent, educated workforce and is the friendliest to EV infrastructure.  

12 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I don’t subscribe to the left/right idea, sorry

They collect funds from the same tiny group people. Even when they do care about their constituents, they will never bite the hand that feeds them.

I'm not saying "shadow government illuminati" stuff, I'm just saying that in all reality, if the leaders want to preserve their power then they have to play the money game.

2 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

They collect funds from the same tiny group people. Even when they do care about their constituents, they will never bite the hand that feeds them.

I'm not saying "shadow government illuminati" stuff, I'm just saying that in all reality, if the leaders want to preserve their power then they have to play the money game.

I agree, Thats capitalism though. Take money out of politics (lol) and that would go away. 

• Agree 1