IGNORED

I was framed!

Tabonga

Yes, but I did it myself as cheaply as possible.  At the time just had the one, a never unfolded Nintendo Now YOu're Playing With Power poster from the 1989 run so it has like Zelda 1+2 over each other, Tyson, Barker Bill, Tetris, Faxanadu etc on there.

Since then I got another for the year earlier and I got an early GB one too all never popped open.  I've considered framing those too but never bothered.  You can get a perfect sized one, thin black border, clear plexiglass front at hobby lobby for I think it was maybe $10.  It sits over my desk off to the side straight in view to my 2 work screens.

Also have this jumbo sized pokemon in a deep recessed black wood frame like a shadowbox if the glass was removed, and it's 'Big Bang' for the attack as it has beautiful gen 1 art of the 3 legendary birds, and that sits just to my left.  It has a 95/96, 98 date on it.

12 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Anything game wise you have had framed?

Do you mean custom framed?  Because if you're just asking if we've ever put anything video game related into frames ourselves and hung them on the wall, then yeah: like 80% of the stuff hanging on the wall in my game room is "framed" 😛

I've never actually paid to have anything custom framed though...

Edited by Dr. Morbis

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Do you mean custom framed?  Because if you're just asking if we've ever put anything video game related into frames ourselves and hung them on the wall, then yeah: like 80% of the stuff hanging on the wall in my game room is "framed" 😛

I've never actually paid to have anything custom framed though...

Doesn't really matter how it was framed - just that it was. 

Wow I don't think I've ever seen one of those Konami mail aways.  I've seen the things asking if you want one to do this and that, but not actually seen one.  Jackal is a good choice, Castlevania would have been the most obvious as would Gradius as they're damned iconic despite future titles.

• 2 weeks later...