IGNORED

New N64 replacement Shells being sold on Aliexpress

Haha! I just saw those on ali the other day while looking at the ps3 slim shells. Literally was just looking at reddit now and saw that post too, then hopped on here.. amazing. It's nice to see a first hand review, I'm interested in hearing about the white one.

Now someone needs to do SNES shells on the cheap, the option out so far is a lil pricey but still nice.

From that Reddit post it looks like it's not too similar to authentic funtastics... Little nervous though since I'm still a few funtastics short 😞

Looks like they don't have "Nintendo" written on the top so that's another good indicator for the time being. 

Edited by A_Feisty_Pickle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

From that Reddit post it looks like it's not too similar to authentic funtastics... Little nervous though since I'm still a few funtastics short 😞

Looks like they don't have "Nintendo" written on the top so that's another good indicator for the time being. 

ye they look very close. If the mold is that good you can be sure someone is making them with Nintendo on too. Very sad development but people love cheap china fakes so its no surprise its spreading

• Agree 1

On 7/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, drxandy said:

Haha! I just saw those on ali the other day while looking at the ps3 slim shells. Literally was just looking at reddit now and saw that post too, then hopped on here.. amazing. It's nice to see a first hand review, I'm interested in hearing about the white one.

Now someone needs to do SNES shells on the cheap, the option out so far is a lil pricey but still nice.

I was gonna make SNES shells but cost to make moldings is very expensive. This type of thing is much easier to do in China 🇨🇳 

• Like 1