IGNORED

Patching a guitar for aesthetic reasons

fcgamer

Right, so about a month ago my band and I went to perform at an open mic, and since there weren't a lot of performers that night, we played for about an hour.

It was a rough night, I easily drank three or four litres of lager, then later there was an incident where the pub dog went into the bathroom and took a shit on the floor and I was drunkenly trying to clean it up.

Anyways, I cycled back home but I must have banged up my guitar, as the next day I saw this damage on the bottom of it.

I actually couldn't care less, it is a cheap beats guitar and I had it for about twelve years, and I have been planning on getting a Taylor for Christmas.

That being said, I want to stretch out using this guitar until then, and want to hide the damage so that the others in our circle don't know the drunken shananigans I had been up to.

Just put some electric tape over that spot? Put some randomly elsewhere to disguise it better? Throw a few decals on as well? Suggestions? Let's hear them!

IMG20220708223000.jpg

Well as I'm on short time, I was digging through my desk and I found this, which I thought actually was perfect.

Thanks Monster and their mango energy drinks, well from two years ago (I've stopped drinking energy drinks mostly for about two years).

IMG20220709120813.jpg

• Like 4