IGNORED

Grumbles!

Tabonga

2 minutes ago, RH said:

My wife and I flew out their as part of business trip on our honeymoon (my boss offered me to do one day of work, in exchange for me spending as much time as we wanted out there, at his expense!) and we really enjoyed it.  Denver was a really cool town, but we had to drive out the Crested Butte to do the one day of work and we stayed out there for a few days.  Beautiful country.  If I were to ever move out of the South, I think CO would be the top of my list for consideration.  I've never been to Aspen, but I probably would consider it since it's in the middle of the Rockies.

Aspen is my favorite place in Colorado. Super expensive to live there but it’s amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Denver is about 8% sales tax. 
i will however say that this place has grown faster than it should have and they can’t keep up with infrastructure repairs and improvement. We have a horrible public transportation system and things don’t seem to be getting better…. Sooo… maybe this 27 cent tax I’ll help? Probably not so much. But we shall see in the many years to come I suppose. 

The times I have driven through they seem to be throwing up condos and apartments everywhere with little to no provision for parking - which stresses out most neighborhoods which already don't have enough parking.  Where are people going to park those nifty EVS that they want to force on everyone?

• Like 1

Just now, Tabonga said:

The times I have driven through they seem to be throwing up condos and apartments everywhere with little to no provision for parking - which stresses out most neighborhoods which already don't have enough parking.  Where are people going to park those nifty EVS that they want to force on everyone?

I ride the garbage public transport so that doesn’t bother me 😂

On 7/7/2022 at 2:15 PM, a3quit4s said:

Reminds me of DCs newly minted license plates that read End Taxation Without Representation lol

Those have been around a long time.

As someone born in DC, all the people who move here and then whine about this are like people who move right next to an airport and complain about the planes flying overhead

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

Those have been around a long time.

As someone born in DC, all the people who move here and then whine about this are like people who move right next to an airport and complain about the planes flying overhead

I thought they always said Taxation without Representation but they just added the “End” at the beginning a few years ago