IGNORED

I need more Sage

Social Team · Posted

Could we get like one spot to share all the Sage drawings.  They are so awesome that I want reference them in the forum/Discord chat.  Like I just said "now is the time for VGS to flex on other forum sites" and it would of been amazing to follow up with a ripped Sage photo that I KNOW exist from one of the NES weekly challenge.  Also this could be a great wallpaper (computer) or merch poster that could be sold.  

spaceballs-merchandising.gif

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
54 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Could we get like one spot to share all the Sage drawings.  They are so awesome that I want reference them in the forum/Discord chat.  Like I just said "now is the time for VGS to flex on other forum sites" and it would of been amazing to follow up with a ripped Sage photo that I KNOW exist from one of the NES weekly challenge.  Also this could be a great wallpaper (computer) or merch poster that could be sold.  

spaceballs-merchandising.gif

u should probably ping the artist 😉

Social Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

u should probably ping the artist 😉

I should ping the admin who knows where all the images are stored on the server 😒

BUT @CasualCartit would be helpful if you worked with @Glovesso at least all future Sages are saved for later reference in a central location, House of Sages, Temple of Sages.....I'm not sure what is a good name for this idea I have.

This is a great idea. Someone would probably need to spend a few hours going through all of @CasualCart's images (with his permission, of course), but it would totally be worth it to have a readily accessible database of awesome stuff.

Another idea: If the forum software allows it, allow users to "tag" or "mark" images for consideration for this database. A bunch of people tagging a specific image could then signal to admins to give it a look.

Edited by DoctorEncore

Social Team · Posted
6 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

This is a great idea. Someone would probably need to spend a few hours going through all of @CasualCart's images (with his permission, of course), but it would totally be worth it to have a readily accessible database of awesome stuff.

Another idea: If the forum software allows it, allow users to "tag" or "mark" images for consideration for this database. A bunch of people tagging a specific image could then signal to admins to give it a look.

big-brain-pulp-fiction.gif

Tagging images would be bad ass.  But this sounds very hard to implement.  MAYBE the uploader could make the tags so they are searchable.  This would give a lot more use to things people upload.