IGNORED

So where do people buy/sell/trade PAL NES games?

I've been on the hunt for a while now for PAL exclusive NES games, but I haven't really found a good option except stuff like Ebay.de

Is there a forum or place where people exclusively trade this kind of stuff? I remember PALrocks. but I don't think that forum is around anymore.

Currently on the hunt for a Mario Bros Classic Serie CIB and a Fester's Quest PAL CIB.

It's been trickier than I thought trying to find CIBs like this! Any tips?

Country specific Ebay is definitely the best place to go to pick up PAL games TBH. 

eBay.de , eBay.fr , eBay.au , eBay.co.uk  etc. Just go there and switch your postcode location to within the country so you can find stuff that they won't ship overseas, to increase the range of items available.

Don't expect it to be cheap tho, PAL is an entirely different beast to US stuff, average price is generally higher, and availability generally a lot lower for most things.

• Like 1

Back in the day vectrex used to be my hookup, I think I even bought some NTSC for him here and shipped them. Not sure if he still does that. Didnt @ him for that reason. 

There was another user from Belgium? I believe I forget his user name but he had a crazy NTSC unlicensed collection.  Bought some games from him.  I wonder if he could be a middle man.  If I remember his UN I will let you know. 

Edited by MrWunderful

any PAL NES game that says CLASSIC SERIE or CLASSIC SERIES

is always a GERMAN re-release, so your best bet would be the German version of Ebay

Fester's Quest is usually the DUTCH/FRANCE release
but finding a good quality box of this one is really tough....
not to mention finding the tips and tricks foldout poster that came with this game, in good condition.

Edited by Friendsfa35