IGNORED

Sega Mega Drive Mini 2 (with some Sega CD games)

28 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

1536872455_Screenshot_20221102_194236_Brave2.thumb.jpg.3b8745c221cd478e770db410b84b55d5.jpg

Choose one. I have the first one and it's a among the flimsist mini I have. Definitely wouldn't consider of the minis outside of maybe the neogeo to show any signs of quality. Even that one missed out on the microswitchs on the joystick . Theyre all just quickly made plastic shells slapped together with a decent replica controller.

I dunno 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I’ve got my Sega mini 1 in front of me and it seems pretty nice. Obviously the console isn’t as sturdy feeling as the NES or SNES mini, but Sega consoles never were. I mean grab yourself an original full-size gen1 Sega a Genesis and give the shell a little bend and twist and you’ll find that their original console even had some creakiness to it. It’s probably just due to the dimensions/proportions of the console. Also the original full size Genesis plastic did feel cheaper than SNES plastic… so if they were going for as close to original as possible then I’d say they were  pretty spot on.

If you really disagree, I kind of wonder if you possibly could have picked up a bootleg Genesis mini.

Edited by phart010
  • Like 1