IGNORED

VGS Mobile Issue?

Br81zad

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Br81zad said:

I keep getting a 403 error when trying to bring up the site on my phone. 

I know I was gone for awhile, but did the url change for mobile? or is there an app? lol

unfortunately no videogamesage

you need to add the s to it so videogamesages.  I assume that is the issue, maybe not?  

• 11 months later...
38 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

forum not working since mid march on my android 9 "smart" phone with opera browser. no links/buttons work anymore, and no photos/videos displayed at all.

When was the last time you cleared cache/cookies on it?  Mine is running Android 13 and Firefox, haven't experienced the same issues.

On 3/24/2023 at 11:20 PM, Gloves said:

That's a known issue on the 3DS itself, I won't be changing anything to do with SSL to support outdated browsers like that.

I was on a forum once where the admin did a user agent check and found one person was using WebTV, in like 2007. He found out who it was and banned them just because 🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Maybe this is a me issue, but when I try to post a pic it says unable to perform due to insufficient memory (or something along those lines). I checked my own usage through the app, and it is pretty low. 

Thoughts?

(Already cleared data, cache, etc. And deleted pics I've posted in the past.)

Insufficient memory sounds like a "your phone" thing - have you tried posting an image from a computer/different device?

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

Insufficient memory sounds like a "your phone" thing - have you tried posting an image from a computer/different device?

Maybe, though I did just optimize it. I haven't tried from computer yet. I have plenty of RAM, storage, etc. I would post a screen cap but I can't 😂 it pops up on the bottom of the screen and takes me back to the app home page. 

3 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Maybe this is a me issue, but when I try to post a pic it says unable to perform due to insufficient memory (or something along those lines). I checked my own usage through the app, and it is pretty low. 

Thoughts?

(Already cleared data, cache, etc. And deleted pics I've posted in the past.)

ur pics r 2HOT4TV

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Maybe, though I did just optimize it. I haven't tried from computer yet. I have plenty of RAM, storage, etc. I would post a screen cap but I can't 😂 it pops up on the bottom of the screen and takes me back to the app home page. 

Mind if I log in as you to check if it's an account issue?