IGNORED

Games and Peripherals for Nintendo Gamecube, Wii, DS, and 3DS!

Mockingbard

I'm selling all of the games and peripherals listed below for payment via PayPal. I'll be updating the list as more of my games and peripherals are tested and confirmed to be functional, so check back if the post has been bumped!

Images of all of the games and peripherals can be found in the link provided for each entry, under the username "Evm7gp" on pricecharting.com. The site was used to provide buyers with immediate access to sale data. Also I don't want to rehost the images I'm requesting the prices listed in this post, which differ from the average price auto-generated by pricecharting.com.

Unless specified next to the link, the game is CIB. The Gamecube and Wii games have varying amounts of scratches. Most look pretty rough but have not been resurfaced as they still work. None of them are perfect. I tried to catch as many scratches on camera as possible, but the lighting I have access to isn't great.

Anything that has been listed in the collection has been tested and is functioning; my criteria for testing games included running the disc on an original console and ensuring the game launched correctly and responded to controller inputs, for the Wii, DS, and 3DS this includes getting past the home screen. Upon request, I will provide any prospective buyer more disc photos and/or video evidence of any listed game correctly functioning on console to your specifications.

For purchases of at least $40 in total, I'm planning to cover shipping costs and ship using USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the contiguous US. I'm only planning to ship within the contiguous US due to shipping costs and poor tracking availabilityPlease provide a way for me to estimate shipping costs if you intend to make an offer.

DS

Game and Watch Collection - $25

My Word Coach - $1

Nintendo DS Browser (Missing Expansion Pack) - $5

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Game Only) - $16

Pokemon Diamond - $45

Pokemon SoulSilver (Slight label indent) - $130

The Sims 2 Castaway - $5

3DS

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $10

Pokemon Sun - $15

Gamecube